We'd love to meet you!
We're always excited to meet new people and businesses that are making a difference in the industry. Throughout the year, you can find us at a number of trade shows and events. Come over and introduce yourself. We'd love to meet you.
- Receivables Management Association of Canada 2019 Conference, November 13, 2019, Downtown Hilton Hotel, 145 Richmond St. W, Toronto
- Open Banking Expo, November 13, 2019, London, U.K.
- National Mortgage Conference, November 17 -18, 2019, Metro Toronto Convention Centre
- Digital Financial Institutes’s 5th Annual Canadian FinTech and AI Awards, November 18, 2019, The Fairmont Royal York Hotel, 100 Front St W, Toronto
- CAGT Event "Is Technology Changing Collections?" November 20, 2019, 5:00 p.m.-8:30 p.m., Marriott City Centre, 1 Blue Jays Way, Toronto
- MoneyLive Summit, November 25-26, 2019, QEII Centre, London, U.K.
- 25th Annual Regulatory Compliance for Financial Institutions, incl. 1-day Payments Compliance Think Tank, Nov 26-27 & 28,Sheraton Centre Hotel, Toronto
- Credit Union Managers Association (CUMA) Annual Conference & Tradeshow, April 16-17, 2020, Sheraton Cavalier, Saskatoon, SK
- Canadian Fintech Summit, April 21-23, MaRS Discovery District, 101 College St., Toronto
- Canadian Open Banking Forum, April 21-22, Downtown Toronto (location TBD)
- Canadian Credit Union Association (CCUA) Conference, May 3-6, 2020, Calgary TELUS Convention Centre, Calgary, AB
- 19th Annual Forum on Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crime, May 5-6, 2020, Toronto
- 7th Bank IT Expo, May 12, 2020, Chelsea Hotel, 33 Gerrard St. W. Toronto
- Open Banking World Congress, May 12-13, 2020, U.K.
- DigiMarCon Canada, May 13-14, 2020, Marriott Downtown, Toronto Eaton Centre, 525 Bay St., Toronto
- Payments Canada Summit, May 25- 27, 2020, Montreal, QC