Version 11 of Portfolio Plus is Released
Toronto, Canada – September 21, 2005: Portfolio+ Inc. is
pleased to announce that Version 11 of Portfolio Plus was released at midnight, September 15, 2005.
Version 11 of Portfolio Plus adds functionality for all
banking software subsystems including: Term Deposits, Loans, Mortgages,
Retail Banking, Investment Management and the Universal Gateway.
“Version 11 continues to advance our position with market leaders and
innovators in the banking industry.” says G. Robert Leeming, president of Portfolio+ Inc. “Our
investment in an annual cycle discipline for major releases, along with
quarterly service packs for minor releases, is helping to improve our
quality across the board while also giving our customers a
predictable release cycle.”
Version 11 of Portfolio plus includes a long list of added
features which Portfolio+ customers can access on the Advantage website.
A small subset of features and enhancements for Portfolio Plus include:
- A Common Agent Profile has been added to Portfolio Plus. This feature provides Portfolio Plus with a common
interface to agents for loans, mortgages, term deposits and investments.
- From a user interface perspective, Portfolio Plus has standardized the way
data browsers are accessed across all subsystems.
- Increased privacy options for banking customers who want to opt out of marketing mailings or emails.
- Improved and standardized search mechanisms across all subsystems.
- Calendar pop-ups available for all date fields.
- For high volume operations, multi-threaded processing has been added to handle
peak season processing such as month end, RRSP season, quarterly ends and year ends.
- Increased security options include new processes for users who forget passwords, along with easier
administration of security overall.
- New dormant account features have been added to allow for special surcharges, if necessary.
- For retail accounts, new account agreements can be produced immediately to reduce workflow time when signing up a new customer.
- Teller’s blotter now accounts for unlimited number of currencies in the cash drawer.
- RESP functionality has been added to account for the most recent C-5 legislation.
- 60LV transactions are now accommodated in the investment module for RRIF processing.
- T4 Slip and Beneficiary enhancements to accommodate transfers to RRIF before December 31 of any given year.
- Increased auditing throughout all subsystems will help accommodate increased concerns regarding internal
fraud potential and Sarbanes Oxley legislation in the United States.
- Term Deposit reporting now includes a maturity report by term deposit type.
- Agent Net Commission reconcilliation is now enabled.
- TransUnion and Equifax credit bureau reports can now be accessed using XML and a Secure Sockets Layer, over the internet.
About Portfolio+ Inc.
Portfolio+ Inc. connects financial institutions with customers and partners using innovative technologies. Its software solutions and open banking technology are used by financial institutions in Canada, Ireland, and the UK. With its powerful +Open Banking Platform and fully documented APIs, Portfolio+ has the power to connect banks, credit unions, and financial institutions with an evolving ecosystem of financial services technology that is putting everyday customers in control of their financial data.
Located in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Portfolio+ is used by 6 of the 7 largest financial institutions in Canada and is a part of Volaris Group Inc.